Your registration for the KoRo Women's Race Berlin 2024
Be yourself—and be there! Here you will find all the important information about your registration for Germany’s largest charity women’s run. Registering will boost your motivation and excitement as you look forward to this unique event “for women only”.
Registration for the KoRo Women’s Race is open until April 23, 2024, provided the participation limit has not been reached before then.
For your registration for the KoRo Women's Race you will need a personal SCC user account. Don't have an account yet? Check out our step-by-step guide on how to register an account.
A great challenge for newcomers as well as regular runners.
The classic distance where you can fully enjoy the euphoric atmosphere over two laps.
5K Walking & Nordic Walking:
Liven up together the Tiergarten, without any pressure.
10K Walking & Nordic Walking:
For all those who want to get a solid effort with a double applause from the audience.
Further participation options
For women who, despite their interest in our event, can not be there. Or for those who are not yet ready to complete the full distance.
With a Charity Team, you can support women affected by cancer in Berlin beyond your participation in the run. This makes the Women's Race Berlin even more fun!
The idea is simple: You form a team with other runners or walkers. Together you collect donations in your community. The Berlin Cancer Society uses these funds to help women who are in financial need due to having cancer. A Charity Team consists of at least 2 participants.
Are you interested in more information about the Charity Teams? The team of the Berlin Cancer Society will introduce you to the campaign by e-mail and, if you wish, will support you in collecting donations with useful tips. Just write them an e-mail or form your Charity Team now and set up your donation page at www.berliner-krebsgesellschaft.de/frauenlauf
You want to run together with your loved ones? Then sign up as a generations team for the 10K distance! (The generations team is not applicable for the 5K competitions.)
Up to 5 participants can form a generations team. Here is how it works:
Step 1 - The Applicant:
- One person agrees to register the generations team.
- The registering person logs into her user account and start the registration for the event.
- Within the registration process you'll be asked to "Create new team".
- Enter your team name there. Then simply complete your registration.
- The registration confirmation will be sent by email containing a team code. Please forward this code to your other team members.
Step 2 - Other members of the generations team:
- Each team member needs an own user account to register.
- Login to your account and start your registration for the KoRo Women's Race Berlin 2024.
- When asked to "Join a team by code", enter the team code sent by the team applicant.
- Each team member will receive their own registration confirmation after successfully registering with the code.