Changing Area / Facilities
Changing tents (no supervision) are available in Yitzhak-Rabin-Str. The organiser is not liable for any lost items. There are sufficient toilets available at the start and finish areas.
For storing valuables, please see the link to Valuables.
Getting There / Parking
Start: Straße des 17. Juni between the "Kleinem Stern" ("Little star" at Große Querallee) and the Soviet Monument.
No parking is available for this event. Please use public transit:
S-Bahn (Elevated Subway):
Hauptbahnhof (S5, S7, S75)
Brandenburger Tor (S1, S2, S25)
Potsdamer Platz (S1, S2, S25)
Brandenburger Tor (U55)
Potsdamer Platz (U2)
100 Platz der Republik
M85 Reichstag / Bundestag
Hauptbahnhof (RE1, RE2, RE7, RB14), Potsdamer Platz (RE4, RE5)
(all require about a 10-15 minute walk)
List of prohibited articles in the start / finish area
The following items are prohibited for safety reasons in the start / finish area of the exhibition ground.
• Weapons of any kind, including those items that are used as weapons, batons, shock and stabbing weapons or missiles.
• Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyestuffs or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable (exception: Standard pocket lighters).
• Bottles, cups, jugs, cans or other items that are made of glass or other fragile material.
• Bulky items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes
• Fireworks, flares, smoke powder and -bombs or other pyrotechnics.
• Flag or banner poles, which are longer than 1 m, or whose diameter is larger than 3 cm, and "double holders" (brought or approved flags and banners which have a "flame-retardant" material).
• Mechanically operated sound-emitting devices such as Megaphones, klaxons.
• Laser pointer.
• Larger quantities of paper and paper rolls.
Late registration is possible!
When: Thursday, May 16 and Friday, May 17 (from 10 am to 7:30 pm)
Where: Karstadt sports, Joachimsthaler Str. 5-6, 10623 Berlin
between noon and shortly before the start the day of the event, May 18, 2018 in the start area
Period 2018 Adults Youth/Students (2000 and later) Late registration** 29 €* 16 €
* Includes 1 € donation to the Berlin Cancer Society.
** As long as the participant limit has not been reached.
A change of discipline will result in an administration fee of 5 €.
Luggage can be stored securely for a 5 € deposit in a secure tent inYitzak-Rabin-Straße (to the right of the changing tents).
Pick up on May 18, 2018 in the start area from 12/noon to 6 pm.
Your t-shirt voucher is attached to your race number.
Please note that certain sizes will only be available as long as supplies last.
Start and Finish area
Time Event 2:00 p.m Start 10 km Walking (Timed) 2:05 p.m. Start 10 km Nordic-Walking (Timed) 2:20 p.m. Start 500-1000 m Kids Run (2009 and after) On-site registration 3:40 p.m. Start 5 km Run (Timed) 4:10 p.m. Start 5 km Run (Untimed) 4:45 p.m. Start 5 km Walking (Timed and untimed) 4:45 p.m. Start 5 km Nordic Walking(Timed and untimed) 5:30 p.m. Award Ceremony 5 km Run 6:45 p.m. Award Ceremony 5 km Walking + Nordic Walking 6:00 p.m. Start 10 km Run (Timed) 7:15 p.m. Award Ceremony10 km Run
Times and course are subject to change.