Changing Area / Facilities
Changing tents (no supervision) are available in Yitzhak-Rabin-Str. The organiser is not liable for any lost items. There are sufficient toilets available at the start and finish areas.
For storing valuables, please see the link to Valuables.
Entrance into the start area
Please note that there is a fence (blue line) around the entire start and finish area. You can enter at five entrances which are marked at the below map. There will be bag inspection at each entrance.
Getting There / Parking
Start: Straße des 17. Juni between the "Kleinem Stern" ("Little star" at Große Querallee) and the Soviet Monument.
No parking is available for this event. Please use public transit:
S-Bahn (Elevated Subway):
Hauptbahnhof (S5, S7, S75)
Brandenburger Tor (S1, S2, S25)
Potsdamer Platz (S1, S2, S25)
Brandenburger Tor (U55)
Potsdamer Platz (U2)
100 Platz der Republik
M85 Reichstag / Bundestag
Hauptbahnhof (RE1, RE2, RE7, RB14), Potsdamer Platz (RE4, RE5)
(all require about a 10-15 minute walk)
List of prohibited articles in the start / finish area
The following items are prohibited for safety reasons in the start / finish area of the exhibition ground.
• Weapons of any kind, including those items that are used as weapons, batons, shock and stabbing weapons or missiles.
• Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyestuffs or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable (exception: Standard pocket lighters).
• Bottles, cups, jugs, cans or other items that are made of glass or other fragile material.
• Bulky items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes
• Fireworks, flares, smoke powder and -bombs or other pyrotechnics.
• Flag or banner poles, which are longer than 1 m, or whose diameter is larger than 3 cm, and "double holders" (brought or approved flags and banners which have a "flame-retardant" material).
• Mechanically operated sound-emitting devices such as Megaphones, klaxons.
• Laser pointer.
• Larger quantities of paper and paper rolls.
Late registration is possible!
When: Wednesday to Friday (May, 12-14) within the store opening hours
Where: SCC BASE- adidas store,
between noon and shortly before the start the day of the event, May 15 , 2021 in the start area
5 km, 10km Run and walking with timekeeping* Period Adult Youth (2002 and younger) Late registartion 33,00 Euro 19,00 Euro 5 km, 10km Run and walking without timekeeping* Period Adult Youth (2002 and younger) Late registartion 31,00 Euro 17,00 Euro
* Includes 1 € donation to the Berlin Cancer Society.
** As long as the participant limit has not been reached.
A change of discipline will result in an administration fee of 5 €.
Luggage can be stored securely for a 5 € deposit in a secure tent inYitzak-Rabin-Straße (to the right of the changing tents).
Pick up on May 15, 2021 in the start area from noon to 6 pm.
Your t-shirt voucher is attached to your race number.
Please note that certain sizes will only be available as long as supplies last.
Start and Finish area
Time Event 2:00 p.m Start 10 km Walking (Timed) 2:05 p.m. Start 10 km Nordic-Walking (Timed) 2:20 p.m. Start 500-1000 m Kids Run (2011 and after) On-site registration 3:40 p.m. Start 5 km Run (Timed) 4:10 p.m. Start 5 km Run (Untimed) 4:45 p.m. Start 5 km Walking (Timed and untimed) 4:45 p.m. Start 5 km Nordic Walking(Timed and untimed) 5:30 p.m. Award Ceremony 5 km Run 6:45 p.m. Award Ceremony 5 km Walking + Nordic Walking 6:00 p.m. Start 10 km Run (Timed) 7:15 p.m. Award Ceremony10 km Run
Times and course are subject to change.
Hygiene and distance rules
The existing hygiene and distance rules will be adapted according to the legal requirements.