AVON Care Products: please see extra categorie AVON Frauenlauf Set
Every participant will receive a medal. You can order medal engraving when you register for an additional 10€. You can then have your name and time engraved on it at the finish area at the medal engraving booth between the Information and Merchandising stands on the boulevard "Straße des 17. Juni".
- “Shipping of your certificate “ Dropdown: “To protect our environment and for reasons of sustainability we are going to send your personal finisher certificate only upon order. Please put a check mark if you want to receive your certificate about 4-6 weeks after the race by mail.
- Printing the finisher certificate out of the results’ list at our website will also be possible in the proven manner.”
- Price: 7,50 EUR
AVON bib number magnets:
- Goodbye safety pins! The AVON Women’s Race BibBits help you to attach your bib number without leaving nasty wholes in your running shirt. Turquoise or pink – choose your favorite!
- Set of 4 magnets
- Price: 8,90 €
- Choice: pink, petrol
AVON Sport & Wellness Set
Three, two, one . . . GO!
Let the summer begin with the AVON Women's Run Set for only 24.90 €!
The AVON Women's Run Set 2020 is perfect for every woman who loves to actively shape her everyday life. Get it now for the special price of only 24.90 € instead of 54.50 €!
Viva la Vita Pocket Spray
The fragrance in a handy size to keep it always with you! Welcome summer with this fruity, flowery composition of pink lady apple, juicy pink grapefruit, creamy notes of magnolia and a sensual, woody base of vanilla. 10 ml, RRP 12 EUR
AVON CARE SUN+ Sunscreen for the face LSF 30
The face cream moisturizes and protects the skin with SPF 30. In addition, the cream contains the “youth"- vitamin E and green tea extract for the care of your skin. With fast absorbing formula - simply apply and enjoy the sun! 50 ml, RRP 8 EUR
AVON CARE Moisturizing Lip Balm with Royal Jelly LSF 15
Intensively moisturizing lip balm with royal jelly, often referred to as the youth elixir. Protects the lips from drying out and provides a smooth skin feeling. 4.5 g, RRP 3.50 EUR
AVON FOOTWORKS 3-in-1 foot care oil
3-in-1 foot care oil with lavender. The ideal care oil, massage oil or as relaxing foot bath. Makes rough and dry skin smooth again and ready for the warm season. 50 ml, RRP 6 EUR
AVON ON DUTY ACTIVE Deodorant Roller
Stay active thanks to a 48-hour-hold. The deodorant roller protects against unpleasant smells and offers a feeling of pure freshness all day long. 50 ml, RRP 4 EUR
AVON PRO COLOUR Nail Polish in “Rushing Coral'
A new manicure in just 60 seconds? That's possible with the AVON PRO COLOUR nail polish! The speed star convinces with its short drying time and long-lasting colour result for full opacity already after the first application. 10 ml, RRP 9 EUR
mark. BIG & DARING Volume Mascara
A mascara that not only conjures up a stunning volume but is also super nourishing thanks to its cream-gel formulation with collagen, keratin and proteins. The curved fibre brush gives you a perfect application and prevents unattractive ink stains on the eyelids. For elastic and soft eyelashes that flatter any eye.
10 ml, RRP 12 EUR
There is a 5€ fee to change disciplines.
You can change disciplines either by sending an email or in person when you pick up your race materials.
Charity Teams - Make a real difference!
Charity Teams at the AVON Women’s Run 2020
About the Charity Teams at the AVON Women’s Run
All women with female gender.
According to the German Athletics Association may participate following vintages in these competitions:
10 km run - from U14 (13/12 years)
5 km run - from U 12 (11/10 years)
Event Schedule and Starting Times
Time Event 2:00 p.m Start 10 km Walking (Timed) 2:05 p.m. Start 10 km Nordic-Walking (Timed) 2:20 p.m. Start 500-1000 m Kids Run (2009 and after) On-site registration 3:40 p.m. Start 5 km Run (Timed) 4:00 p.m. Awards Ceremony 10 km Nordic Walking + Walking 4:10 p.m. Start 5 km Run (Untimed) 4:40 p.m. Start 5 km Walking (Timed and untimed) 4:45 p.m. Start 5 km Nordic Walking(Timed and untimed) 5:30 p.m. Award Ceremony 5 km Run 6:45 p.m. Award Ceremony 5 km Walking + Nordic Walking 6:00 p.m. Start 10 km Run (Timed) 7:15 p.m. Award Ceremony10 km Run
Times and course are subject to change.
You want to run with your mum, nice, daughter, granny, cousine, mother-in-law, granddaughter, etc...
- create your own team name
- find your team in the result list as generations-team
- your team will be ranked with both the total time and the individual times
The generation team is only possible at the 10 km run.
* max. five participants are permitted per team.
Race number pick up
Information about pick up your race number you will find here
Registration is open until May 08, 2019 (unless the limit of participants (18,000 ladies) has been reached first).
You will receive a confirmation email once you have successfully registered.
During the event week, you will automatically receive your personal start card and additional participant information per email.
You will need to have the start card and a photo ID to pick up your race materials.
Period 2019 Adults Youth/Students (2001 and later) by March 11, 2020 20€* 11 € from March 12 -May 08 26 €* 14 € Late registration** 31 €* 17 €
* Includes 1 € donation to the Berlin Cancer Society.
** As long as the participant limit has not been reached.
A change of discipline will result in an administration fee of 5 €.
The rental chip (ChampionChip) is a small plastic transponder that has to be fastened on your running shoe (no metal contact!) and will measure your personal race time. If it´s not fastened on your shoe the timekeeping will not work...and that would be a pity, right?!
Further information about the ChampionChip please find under "timing, chips, chip return".
Time Limit for
5km - 1h
10km 1h 45min
Timing, Chips, Chip Return
Time measurement is done exclusively with the ChampionChip!
The ChampionChip is a small plastic transponder that has to be fastened on your running shoe (no metal contact!) and will measure your personal race time.
Four different possibilities, your choice:
1. Owner of a chip:
Please provide your chip number (seven-figure combination of digits and letters) during the registration process.
2. Chip purchase: you can purchase your chip during registration, it’s this easy:
- Price: EUR 31.00
- The amount will be billed together with your other fees
- Your data will be saved in our system
- The chip will be delivered via postal mail
- You can use the chip for many different running events worldwide
3. Chip rental:
- You choose chip rental during registration
- The one-time rental fee is EUR 4.00
- Return the chip within two hours after the event
4. Chip-rental with purchase option:
- You choose chip rental during registration
- The one-time rental fee is EUR 4.00
- You do not return the chip but rather keep it after the event -> the purchase option is triggered!
- EUR 25.00 (difference between the already payed rental fee and purchase price) will automatically be billed to your provided method of payment.
The chip returns are located in the finish area and will close at 9 p.m. If rented chips are not returned by this time we will automatically debit the amount of 25 € against your accounct for the purchase. All additional documents will then be sent to your address via post by Mika Timing.
Your Race Kit
Your adidas technical running shirt in the color of the event:
Every participant will receive a free t-shirt!
This shirt is not part of your registration fee, but rather a special gift from the organisors for all participants in the 2020 AVON Women's Race Berlin.
You can find out how to pick yours up here.
Upon presentation of the voucher that can be found on your race number, you can pick up your gift from AVON until 8 pm on the day of your event on Yitzhak-Rabin-Straße.
Your Finisher Bag with attactive give aways
Every participant will receive an exceptional medal at the finish (it's a surprise!).
You will automatically receive a certificate by postal mail with your time and ranking (approx. 6-8 weeks after the event).
Please put a check mark, directly into the registration, if you want to receive your certificate about 4-6 weeks after the race by mail.
Printing the finisher certificate out of the results’ list at our website will also be possible in the proven manner.
SCC EVENTS registrations are non-refundable (see §3 paragraph 5) and non-transferable. Only individuals who have officially registered are permitted to participate in races organized by SCC EVENTS. Running without an official registration or "running for someone else" is a violation of the terms and conditions for a participation in SCC EVENTS competitions (§ 3 paragraph 4) and will result in disqualifiacation.
The cancellation insurance will be processed via the product “Entry Ticket Insurance” by ERGO Reiseversicherung AG. It is an insurance covering the price of an entry ticket (here: registration fee for the event) purchased for an individual event.
AVON Women's Run Period Adult Youth until March 11, 2020 0,99€ 0,99€ from March 12 to May 04, 2020 0,99€ 0,99€
What is insured?
- You are insured in case you cannot attend the event due to an insured event.
Insured events are e.g.:
- Unexpected serious illness.
- Serious accidental injury.
- In case you cannot visit the event due to an insured event, the registration fee including the fees will be payed.
- Sum insured: corresponds to the insured registration fee.
What is not insured?
- If you do not attend the planned event because it does not take place or is postponed.
Please find out more in the online- registration or in the insurance information.